Monday, June 04, 2007

me escriben de China

Mr.Huang Chi-Lin
Bank Sino Pac
Off-shore Banking Unit
3F, No.9-1, Sec. 2, Chienkuo N.
Rd., Chungshan District, Taipei City 104, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
I am Mr.Huang Chi-Lin. I work with Sino Pac Bank, formerly known as International Bank of Taipei as General Manager. I have a business deal of US$17,300,000.00 to share with you. Hence I want to front you as the beneficiary of the fund of my late client Mr.Thabit Alwan and we shall share (in the ratio of 60/40). I have contacted an expertice lawyer that will prepare the legal papers that will back you up as the beneficiary to my late client. If you are interested get back to me with your FullNames,Age phone/fax number,contact address. I will give you further details.

I prefer you to reach me with the below email address.
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated,
Best Regard
Huang Chi-Lin.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sparhawk said...

Terra, vos no sabés la de gente que cae en esas estupideces. Los nigerianos se lo inventaron y a ahora los chinos se están copiando. Hace un par de años escribí algo al respecto en mi blog en inglés: How I blew 20 million dollars

No se te ocurra mandarles ni un "Hi"

Besos a las nenas.

L

10:37 AM  
Blogger Gogui said...

Mmmmm suena interesante! Dale mi mail!

(si voté a De La Rúa, caigo en cualquier cosa)

6:27 PM  
Blogger el aerolardo said...

Sos rico!
o no...
mmmmh...

4:15 PM  
Blogger Pola said...

¿Y qué le contestó al Sr. Lin? ¿Estará interesado en los rinocerontes?

5:45 PM  
Blogger Lady Kelvin said...

y a mi de Iraq che!

Dear friend,

Good Day.

I am Krishna Bahadur Karki, a Napel National I am working in Economic Development and Foreign Contract payment Operations Department, in the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI).

My aim of writing you is to seek for your kindness assistance to allow me quickly transfer the sum of US$15 Million dollars, into your account. It will interest you to know how this huge sum amount of funds came about.
About two days before the United State and British, bombing began, the late president Saddam Hussein, ordered his youngest son, Qusay, to remove the sum of US$1.billion (640 million) from the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) The cash which was loaded on to three lorries..............

y sigue

Yo por las dudas (y por ahora) no les doy bola.
Eso si, tengo miedo de que insistan un día antes del cierre de la tarjeta y ahí no se si me agarran tan lúcida.
Saludos

3:41 PM  
Blogger sergiucedo said...

Si Terra, no se puede creer en nadie.
De Nigeria me quisieron empomar.

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

que bien!! pense que solo venian desde africa o inglaterra!
cada vez que me llega uno de esos me apeno por la cantidad de gente rica con mi apellido que muere fatalmente y sin herederos.... snif.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website analytics